Weddings Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine
Officiant Services Include:
- In person meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony.
- Selection of ceremonies and vows for your satisfaction.
- Prompt phone and email response. Communication is vital to assure your confidence in the wedding officiant.
- Officiating your wedding with dignity, emotion and sincerity.
- Notarizing and filing your marriage license with the Court.
- Marriage Certificate keepsake displaying latitude and longitude location of your wedding ceremony.
- Bride's Name Change Check-List.
- Printed Wedding Ceremony
Unity Ceremonies may be added to any selected ceremony. Examples include Sand, Wine, Hand Fasting or Family Medallion. Unity ceremonies symbolize the union between two people, or uniting of families.
The marriage ceremony is a joyful yet solemn event, and should be conducted in a professional manner. A bit of humor may be appropriate in the right setting.
For example, a beach wedding venue can have unexpected noise disturbance from a passing boat or airplane. A lighthearted comment about pausing until the rumble subsides will lighten the moment and bring laughter.
A rehearsal may be arranged at your venue prior to wedding day. An additional fee applies for time and travel.
See the list of fees for services we offer here: