Weddings Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, St. Augustine
Palm Coast weddings officiant Valerie Waine is a Florida Notary Public and U.S. Coast Guard licensed Captain. Wedding ceremonies are officiated at your venue location between St. Augustine and Daytona Beach.
Officiant Services Include:
- Pre-wedding meeting to discuss your wedding ceremony.
- Selection of ceremonies and vows for your satisfaction.
- Prompt phone/e-mail response. Communication is vital to assure your confidence in the wedding officiant.
- Officiating your wedding with dignity, emotion and sincerity.
- Notarizing and filing your marriage license with the Court.
- Marriage Certificate remembrance displaying latitude and longitude position of your wedding ceremony.
- Bride's Name Change Check-List.
Unity Ceremonies can be included in any wedding ceremony.
The marriage ceremony is a joyful yet solemn event, and should be conducted in a professional manner. A bit of humor may be appropriate in the right setting.
For example, a beach wedding venue can have unexpected noise disturbance from a passing boat or airplane. A lighthearted comment about pausing until the rumble subsides will lighten the moment and bring laughter.
Wedding officiant and photographer serve Palm Coast, Flagler Beach, Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach and St. Augustine.
A rehearsal may be arranged at your venue prior to wedding day. An additional fee applies for time and travel.